What you need to do:
1. Go to home affairs and complete form (dha 154) for each applicant.
2. Pay R75.00 per application in cash (at the cashier).
3. Hand back the application form to the official and ask them to capture the application as soon as possible.
4. Call me on: 076 581 5966 if you have already lodged an application at home affairs.
5. Provide me with the applicant’s full names and surname. Should you require certificates in a shorter period of time, 2-3 weeks, we will be able to assist you.
What I will do:
1. I will expedite your application at a fee of R850.00 payable in advance.
2. Once the certificate has been finalised by home affairs you will be notified by them via SMS, stating:
Your certificate is ready for collection at the office of application.
3. When collecting the certificate, take along the child’s abridged certificate or ID document with your payment receipt of R75.00.
Mobile: 076 581 5966