What you need to do:
- Go to home affairs and complete form (dha 154) for each applicant.
- Pay R75.00 per application in cash (at the cashier)
- Hand back the application form to the official and ask them to capture
the application as soon as possible.
- Call me on: 076 581 5966 when you have have submitted application.
- SMS me the applicant’s full names and surname plus ID number.
- Once the certificate has been finalised by home affairs you will be
notified by them via SMS.
- Collect the certificate by taking along your ID document plus the
receipt of R75.
What I will do:
1. I will expedite your application at a fee of R950.00 payable in advance.
2. Once the certificate has been finalised by home affairs you will be notified by them via SMS, stating:
Your certificate is ready for collection at the office of application.
ABSA Bank – Savings account
Account Holder: PC Pretorius
Account Number: 923 956 1202
Mobile: 076 581 5966